Main Title : The Man They Called Pastor Michael Magbag




By Pastor Michael Magbag

Scripture:

Ephesians 4:1-6
English Standard Version (ESV)


Unity in the Body of Christ

4 I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, 2 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love,3 eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

- I'm no body but a man who once was a womanizer, gambler , drug addict , drinker and a man who even cursed and blame God for His life failures.

Until 2014 came when a sign goes into my life. A sign that opens my eyes . A God calling that struck of reality that opened my eyes and accept God callings.

God gave me a sign that no one have realized and that is uniting his Church & gathering His people to become a solid and unbreakable body of Christ.

Scripture :

1 Corinthians 1:10-12
English Standard Version (ESV)


"Divisions in the Church"

10 I appeal to you, brothers,[a] by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment. 11 For it has been reported to me by Chloe's people that there is quarreling among you, my brothers. 12 What I mean is that each one of you says, “I follow Paul,” or “I follow Apollos,” or “I follow Cephas,” or “I follow Christ.”

- While other Churches are busy destroying one another, while other Churches are looking for any method on how to steal Gods man from one another, and while other leaders of the Church are instead of thinking for right way to guide their sheep's that God had given to them are just now thinking for stardom from themselves.

God shows me a sign a realization in my life that this things must be put to an end. Some might say I'm a fool, crazy, others might mock me, taunt me or even insult me . Then so be it I don't answer to them because I only answer to one almigthy entity and a savior of all of us and that is God. So brothers and sisters of the Lord will you help me on this honorable cause of bringing one family, one belief and one unity not only for the church but one unity to end wars of humanity not only against man but also to God.

So that finally we can achieve the peace that we all craving for and live on a planet that once called Eden.

Scripture:

Ephesians 2:19-22
English Standard Version (ESV)


19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens,[a] but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. 22 In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by[b] the Spirit.

Comments

Popular Posts