Main Title: It's A Well Deserve Celebration


By Pastor Michael Magbag

Scripture:
...
“Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.” - Psalm 51 : 10 - 11

I attended my niece celebration party last night and to be honest I'm very proud of Her accomplishment. Her name is Chanel M. Sapalasan for finally she already graduated from college last April 11, 2017 for the course Hotel & Restaurant Management (H. R. M).

Like my niece we must also celebrate our own personal graduation. Graduation from our sins because after accepting God in our lives we accomplish our renewed hope , renewed faith and a renewed life with Him in His kingdom as a new person.

Question:

Did you already graduated from your sins and already accepted your diploma of living a godly and righteous life along with Him?

If not when will finish your courselor do you want to be a repeater for the rest of your lives.
Well its actually your choice but I do hope and pray that you finally realize in the end that you need to accomplish your goal in the end...

Think ... Analyze ... Apply....

Conclusion: “But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.” - 1 Corinthians 15:57-58

Comments

Popular Posts