Main Title : No More Excuses





By Pastor Michael Magbag

Scripture :

Jeremiah 1:4-19
New International Version (NIV)

The Call of Jeremiah

4 The word of the Lord came to me, saying, 5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” 6 “Alas, Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am too young.” 7 But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord. 9 Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth. 10 See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.” 11 The word of the Lord came to me: “What do you see, Jeremiah?” “I see the branch of an almond tree,” I replied. 12 The Lord said to me, “You have seen correctly, for I am watching[b] to see that my word is fulfilled.” 13 The word of the Lord came to me again: “What do you see?” “I see a pot that is boiling,” I answered. “It is tilting toward us from the north.” 14 The Lord said to me, “From the north disaster will be poured out on all who live in the land. 15 I am about to summon all the peoples of the northern kingdoms,” declares the Lord. “Their kings will come and set up their thrones in the entrance of the gates of Jerusalem; they will come against all her surrounding walls and against all the towns of Judah. 16  I will pronounce my judgments on my people because of their wickedness in forsaking me, in burning incense to other gods and in worshiping what their hands have made. 17 “Get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I command you. Do not be terrified by them, or I will terrify you before them. 18 Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar and a bronze wall to stand against the whole land—against the kings of Judah, its officials, its priests and the people of the land. 19 They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord.

I’m always amazed at how many excuses people make to not do exercise – and I include myself in this group! The weather’s too hot; it’s too cold; I’ve just washed my hair; I have bad knees; I’m really busy; I’m too tired; I’ll start tomorrow… The list goes on and on and on. Deep down inside we know we should exercise and that we’d be better for it. But the excuses seem just as real and the easier option.

Question :

But Should We Also Include Excuses Just Not To Attend Churches , Pray , Read The Bible So On
And So Forth?

What if God Doesn't Accept Your Excuses What Will You Do Now?

Human such as we are prone to making excuses just to hide or avoid something ezpecially when it comes to having a quality time with our Lord.

Question : What Are Your Excuses Lately?

Excuses in our lives give us permission to settle for less than God's best. It seems we always have an excuse for our shortcomings. We always have something or someone else to blame for our less-than-stellar lot in life. It is never our fault. We continuously brand our insecurities through seemingly justifiable alibis. We declare that this is how it always is for us, for our families. We inhale the status
quo and exhale the mundane.

Most failures come from from a history of excuses and a lack of perseverance.

In Todays Scripture Jeremiah Is Not Excluded In Having Any Excuses For He To Shows Some Excuses Not To Do It . Here Are 4 Of Jeremiahs Excuses To God And It's Applocation In Our Everyday Lives .

1. The Task Is Difficult

+ As He Was Appointed By God To Be The Phophet Of The Nation

+ Remember My Dear Bothers & Sisters That All Of  Us Were Chosen By God Whoever You Are.


2. I Don't Have Any Talent

+ Each Of Us Has A Unique & Amazing Talents Of Its Own That Was Given To Us By God.

Scripture :

1 Peter 4:10
New International Version (NIV)

10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.

+And That Is The Main Reason Why We Should Allow God To Use Our Talents In Every Way ThatWe Could And We Can Glorify & Praise Him And Help Others To Know HIm ....

Scripture :

2 Corinthians 12:9
New International Version (NIV)

9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on
me.

3. The Time Is Not Right

+Then If This Isnt The Right Time & Then When Will Be The RIght Time ?

+This Is Actually The Perfect Time For Us To Act & Rise Up For God .

Scripture :

1 Timothy 4:12
New International Version (NIV)

12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.

4. It's Really Hard For Me To Teach.

Question : Who Said Being A Disciple Is A Easy Task?

+ Being A Disciple Is Not Easy BuT Nothing To Worry God Is Always At Out Side.

+Yes, It Is Very Hard To Become A Disciple But It Is The Godly Way To Do My Dear Brothers & Sisters.

Scripture:

1 Timothy 4:13
New International Version (NIV)

13 Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching.

Conclusion :

Remember This My Dear Brothers & Sisters That Through Christ You Are Made New And Made Whole In Every Area Of Your Life. Stop Excusing Away Your Dreams. Instead, Grab Hold Of Them. Start Speaking Life Into Your Life. Let The Promises Of God Settle In Your Heart And Declare These Truths And Let Them Override Your Regrets And Rationalizations Now!

When you Give Up Your Excuses You Will  Indeed Find Your Results!






Comments

Popular Posts